Welcome to our site! Here, we hope to share our photos with you, our friends and family. (I promise to try to update often.) Please enjoy. We'd love to read your comments.
How do you understand my Japanese? Are you studying Japanese nowadays?
"diaper genie".... I think the name is too good for diaper's trash can. Are you going to come Japan next Mar with Yuko? I really want to meet you and drink little beer with "Okonomiyaki"!
No, I'm not studying Japanese. I copy/paste your comments into google translate. It's not perfect, but I get an idea of what you're saying.
Not sure when we're coming. It depends on Yuko's work. I hope I can get there soon, though. I'd love to have beer and okonomiyaki with you, too. Let's do it!
今月のミオちゃんは、ぐっと女の子になった印象。
ReplyDelete弟が産まれたからけ?
ところで、あの長いゴミ箱は何?
たてし
It's called a diaper genie. It's for putting used diapers in.
ReplyDeleteみおちゃんがアップリカのモデルやった商品とおなじ種類やでー。
ReplyDeleteおっちゃん、みおちゃんの情報しっかりアップデートしといてや〜
え~、そんなん無理やわ~。
ReplyDeleteミオちゃん情報って言ったって、このBlogからしか取れないやん!
アップリカだって赤ちゃんグッズだったかやんな?
我が家には全然関連無いもんな。
で、何あれ。オムツ専用ゴミ箱って事になんの?
日本ではどうしてんだっけ?オムツ用ゴミ箱なんてないやんな?
ところで、
Hi Robby!
How do you understand my Japanese?
Are you studying Japanese nowadays?
"diaper genie".... I think the name is too good for diaper's trash can.
Are you going to come Japan next Mar with Yuko?
I really want to meet you and drink little beer with "Okonomiyaki"!
tateshi
No, I'm not studying Japanese. I copy/paste your comments into google translate. It's not perfect, but I get an idea of what you're saying.
ReplyDeleteNot sure when we're coming. It depends on Yuko's work. I hope I can get there soon, though. I'd love to have beer and okonomiyaki with you, too. Let's do it!
だ〜か〜ら〜、みおちゃんもアップリカのオムツ専用ゴミ箱のモデルやったんだってばー。つまり、日本でもそういうのがあるのよ。おっちゃん、しっかりしてよー。ウンチでたオムツって結構臭うから、普通のゴミ箱に入れちゃうとたまらんのよ。でもオムツ用のゴミ箱だと臭いが出ないようになってるから、あると便利。てなわけです。http://www.aprica.jp/products/indoors/diaper/09001_6
ReplyDeleteふ~ん、そうなんか。
ReplyDeleteにしても、オムツ専用ゴミ箱のモデルって笑えるわ。
ゴミ箱のモデルって・・・。オモロイ。
ベビーカーとかのモデルにしてもらいなさい。(笑)
最後に、おっちゃんじゃありません!お兄さんでしょ!(大事)
Tateshi